427 East 9th Street | Block : 437 | Lot #39
Description & Building Alterations
This two-bay wide, four-story tenement was originally erected in 1846 along with 425 East 9th Street, under the same owner A. B. Haxton.
The present facade features bracketed cornice, molded window lintels and footed sills. The fourth-story windows are smaller than the rest; The second-story windows appear to have been partially blocked at the bottom. First-story storefront has been reconfigured.
Block : 437 / Lot : 039 / Building Date : 1846 / Original Owner : A. B. Haxton / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown