46-48 Second Avenue | Block : 444 | Lot #5
Description & Building Alterations
Originally, a Greek Revival Church designed by architect Davis & Dakin was built on this lot in 1832-33. In 1842, it was sold to the parish of the Nativity of Our Lord. The building was demolished in 1969 to make way for the 1970 modern concrete and brick Roman Catholic Church and rectory that exists on the lot today.
Block : 444 / Lot : 005 / Building Date : 1970 / Original Owner : Church of the Nativity / Original Use : Religious Institution / Original Architect : Genovese & Maddalene