380 East 10th Street | Block : 392 | Lot #25
Description & Building Alterations
Built in 1886 and designed by George B. Pelham, father of George F. Pelham, the 5-story tall, 4-bay wide tenement originally housed 18 families. The brick and stone facade has all been painted white, making it hard to read any original details. The stone lintels and sills have all been shaved down and windows have all been replaced and the pressed-metal cornice has been removed. The original entrance has been modified and the ground floor stores altered and refaced with faux stone.
Block : 392 / Lot : 025 / Building Date : 1886 / Original Owner : Jonas Weil & Bernard Meyer / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : George B. Pelham