157 Avenue C | Block : 392 | Lot #32
Description & Building Alterations
157 Avenue C was built between 1846-1847 and later housed approximately 6 families above first-floor shops. Very little of the original details remain, but the building would have originally had stone window sills and lintels and a raised stoop entrance. The original cornice was removed at some point and the parapet altered, possibly in the 1930s.
Block : 392 / Lot : 032 / Building Date : 1846-1847 / Original Owner : James Woods / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : Unknown