614-620 East 9th Street | Block : 391 | Lot #14
Description & Building Alterations
Four connected tenement buildings occupy from 614 to 620 East 9th Street. The buildings were built in 1875 in a vernacular Italianate style with segmental arch cast-iron lintels. Little is known about the architect or original owner. A stable to the rear of the buildings was demolished in 1955.
Block : 391 / Lot : 014 / Building Date : 1875 / Original Owner : William Bishoff / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : William Graul