335 East 8th Street | Block : 391 | Lot #42
Description & Building Alterations
A six-story tenement originally owned by Leo Schoen and constructed in 1901 once stood on this now-vacant lot. It has been vacant since at least the 1980s, according to tax photos. It originally housed 24 families and 2 stores. The architect was listed as George F Pelham, but this may have been changed to C. B. Meyers.
Block : 391 / Lot : 042 / Building Date : N/A / Original Owner : N/A / Original Use : Vacant Lot / Original Architect : N/A