331 East 8th Street | Block : 391 | Lot #44
Description & Building Alterations
This 2006 condominium building replaced a 1901 Charles B. Meyers tenement built in conjunction with 333 East 8th Street. That building was demolished in 1938 and eventually replaced by a garage in 1956. At some point the garage was demolished and replaced with the current building.
Block : 391 / Lot : 044 / Building Date : 2006 / Original Owner : William Lozito / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Kutnicki Bernstein Architects