284 East 10th Street | Block : 437 | Lot #23
Description & Building Alterations
This five-story, four-bay wide tenement was originally built in 1843 as a house. The present facade dates from an alteration in 1952 designed by architect Richard Shutkind.
The building today features brick facing with patterned brick work, plat parapet, simple rectangular sills, and splayed lintel with a keystone above the main entry.
Block : 437 / Lot : 023 / Building Date : 1843, 1952 / Original Owner : Aldridge Winham(1843), Jath Rlty Corp.(1952) / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown(1843), Richard Shutkind(1952)