232 East 13th Street | Block : 468 | Lot #25
Description & Building Alterations
Built in 1848 as a row of development by Charles B. White, 232 East 13th Street was a three-story private home with a basement. This brick Greek Revival building with a wooden dentil cornice would have had a raised-stoop entrance originally. It was converted into a multi-family dwelling with a shop in the basement in 1901 and has continued to be sub-divided into more apartments over the years.
Block : 468 / Lot : 025 / Building Date : 1848 / Original Owner : Charles B. White / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown