153 Avenue C | Block : 392 | Lot #34
Description & Building Alterations
Built in 1877, the 5-story tall, 4-bay wide brick and stone building was a tenement with ground floor stores and housed around 10 families. The building likely had window details in the Neo-Grec style that have been shaved off and the cornice was removed. While still commercial space, the ground floor has also been altered and the building entrance changed.
Block : 392 / Lot : 034 / Building Date : 1877 / Original Owner : Robert Reed / Original Use : Residential/Commercial / Original Architect : Unknown