25 Avenue D | Block : 373 | Lot #38
Description & Building Alterations
This building at 25 Avenue D was constructed in 1996 by the Educational Alliance, a non-profit that was founded in 1889 as a settlement house for Jewish immigrants. It replaces an earlier tenement that was constructed in 1899 by J. Roth and M. Wielandt that was built with and would have resembled the building next door at 21 Avenue D.
Block : 373 / Lot : 038 / Building Date : 1996 / Original Owner : Ernest Rubenstein, The Educational Alliance / Original Use : Non-Profit Institution / Original Architect : Alan Melting