151 Avenue A | Block : 437 | Lot #28
Description & Building Alterations
This four-bay wide, five-story brick tenement was originally built in 1849-50. It used to belong to the Wilson Industrial School until 1869.
The present facade features bracketed cornice with paneled frieze, segmental-arched window lintels and footed sills with moldings. The sills at second story appear to have been stripped.
Block : 437 / Lot : 028 / Building Date : 1849-50 / Original Owner : John English / Original Use : Residential / Original Architect : Unknown